Saturday, 4 March 2017

Nathan Lyon tears India apart with eight-wicket haul

Nathan Lyon says, Don't really know what to say. The last hour was big for me, I had the pads on. This is the first time I'm smiling for a while. I worked really hard with John Davison. Before BBL games, I was bowling for an hour before going to bowl. He deserves a lot of credit as well.
I have watched Ravi Ashwin's tapes. But, I tried to stick to my strengths. It's reflecting on an amazing day for Australia. That's amazing. I've played enough Test cricket to know what my strengths are. There's some cracks and I tried to hit some. I think I bowled around 1200 balls in Dubai. We had a lot of discussion how to approach India - the toughest place to tour. We worked hard as a bowling group. Hopefully we keep learning keep moving forward. Bat and bat big (when asked about tomorrow's plan).

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo